Contest Support provided by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Education Association
There are 3 Levels:
- Elementary - grades 3 through 5
- Middle School - grades 6 through 8
- High School - grades 9 through 12
There are 3 Divisions:
- Construction - Students construct a garment using traditional sewing methods and techniques.
- Nontraditional Construction - Students construct a garment from non-fabric items, such as duct tape, and without traditional sewing methods.
- Smart Buying - Students do comparison shopping to purchase a garment.