The Awards Celebration is the culmination of Academic Rodeo contests. All students who place 1st, 2nd, 3rd or Honorable Mention in contests are invited to attend along with all members of One Act Play casts. Special recognitions during the ceremony include recognition of Outstanding Educator Honorees and announcement of Academic Rodeo Scholarship recipients.It is expected that the large public Awards Celebration will not be held in 2021, but plans are being made for a possible Drive By Awards program. More informaition will be available at a later time.
Previous years' Schedule 8:30 am - 10:20 am:
- Building E open for viewing of Academic Rodeo entries and photos -Look for large Academic Rodeo sign on building.
- School/Group Check-in and Packet Pick-up by Group Representative
- Presentation of Awards (Mayfair Building)
- Welcome and Recognition of Volunteer Individuals and Volunteer Support Partners
- Recognition of Outstanding Educators
- Recognition of Winners in each contest group - Groups are brought on stage for recognition. Order is alphabetical - Academic Challenge Quiz to Youth Fashion Show.
- Announcement of Scholarship Recipients
- Building E reopens for Pick-up of Entries by School/Group Representative until 1:00 p.m.