Contest Support provided by the UT Tyler Computing Center
To REGISTER STUDENTS beginning October 18, click here for the General Info page and scroll to the Register Students section. You can also access a document, How to Register Students on that page.
The Computer Science Fair showcases the computer skills of East Texas students in a variety of categories.
The contest is set in three levels:
- Elementary - grades 3 through 5
- Middle School - grades 6 through 8
- High School - grades 9 through 12
There are 7 Categories:
- Computer-Generated Art - All Levels
- Desktop Publishing - Elementary and Middle School only
- Multimedia - Elementary and Middle School only
- Digital Video - Middle School and High School only
- Web Page Design - Middle School and High School only
- Scratch Programming - All levels (using Scratch by MIT - see link below)
- Other Programming - High School only
- All students who do not place receive a participation ribbon.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places are awarded in each category of each level. Winners receive a medallion.