Teams of 4-H and FFA students identify a selection of plants and characteristics of each plant in this competition.
The highest placing graduating senior will be awarded a $1,000.00 scholarship sponsored by the Soil and Water Conservation District.
Registration: Is now open.
Closes - September 3rd
The Agricultural Science Teacher or 4-H Club Leader should register the team online. There is no fee to enter.
New for 2021
- Entries will be taken on ShoWorks.
- Each Exhibitor must sign an Indemnity Form.
- Friday, September 24, 2021
- Check-in at 8:30 a.m. - The Park of East Texas grounds (See Directions)
- The contest begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Results are announced at 1:30 p.m. at the T-Mobile Community Stage located on the Fairgrounds.